- So its Friday- 4 days before I leave on my journey...
- Landing in Paris was colorful blue yellow pink and...
- First day
- The Old Town, Rhodes
- View from the art park towards wind turbines on mo...
- Large open circular space for large scale installa...
- Cleaning Bamboo
- Afternoon dip in the Aegean Sea in Afandou opposit...
- Work is progressing onsite. The frames are made an...
- old town Rhodes
- continued art saga
- Updated saturday
- greek column of light
- dinner at sinatras in lindos. Thea, Emily and Damo...
- Lindos at dusk
- swim lagoon in Lindos
- view of castle ruins from inside Lindos....from Ma...
- street in lindos
- city is painted white except for the ancient doorw...
- Uploaded - 9\22\09-8
- tree fashion 1
- Grecian dress bamboo with olive leaf details
- olive tree party dress, bamboo, reeds, braided bam...
- work in progress. the forms take shape
- vessel without handles...I've added handles but I ...
- vessel with handles. itbecomes more animated not s...
- Greek column to pair with the vessel....lol it's m...
- Uploaded - 9\22\09-19
- Uploaded - 9\22\09-20
- Uploaded - 9\22\09-21
- Uploaded - 9\22\09-23
- Uploaded - 9\22\09-24
- phone doesn't take the best night shots but u get ...
- tonite as sun was setting onsite at the Art Park
- Uploaded - 9\22\09-32
- Uploaded - 9\22\09-36
- Uploaded - 9\22\09-37
- last night in Rhodes
- nice hostel in Athens Athens backpackers. very n...
- morning on the roof
- Uploaded - 9\24\09-3
- Uploaded - 9\24\09-2
- lunch view in Delphi
- Athena ,s Temple
- sundown Paris
- Uploaded - 9\27\09-4
- Italian sweeter from Rhodes to Paris...chilly toda...
- wandering about Paris
- Uploaded - 9\29\09
- tour de France!
- ▼ September (58)
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Well things are progressing. Have a very large 'vessel for Greek light' installed at th art park. One more large scale piece going up tomorrow. Then I have a few 'tree dresses' around the park... I'll upload pics ad I can. I've been using different programs to accomplish this task and they do not always work ad planned! Tried it via email, then shozu, facebook, then Twitter which seems to work mist consistanty. I've even created a flicker account but need to resize images before uploading LOL!!!!! Ah life in fast forward...